We got back from DragonCon today – for a quick glimpse at a few of the happenings, check out April’s Twitter.
Just a quick “who we ran into”:
- Chatted up Jerry Doyle who was lamenting the Hilton’s bar not being open at 11:30am.
- Stood next to James Hong at our hotel’s buffet; all I could think was “it’s LO PAN!”
- Took April’s picture with James Randi (the Amazing Randi)
- Sat a few feet away from James Callis; we all stared like fan girls and made up dialog between him and his assistant… ok, that may have just been me.
- Almost run over by Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk (who knew that was the celebrity entrance?)
- Snickered as Kendra seriously pissed off Edward James Olmos’ handler (pictures to come)
- … and walked past Peter Mayhew (Chewbaca) as he got trapped by adoring Star Wars fans.
Tomorrow there may be stories and pictures, but first on the agenda is liberating Sam.